Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security Description
Editor: Protection for workstations / smartphones / file servers / mail servers
Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security ensures a free flow of information within the Company and secure communication with the outside world.
The solution comprises components for the protection of workstations and servers from all types of contemporary Internet threats, removing viruses from email, keeping information secure and fully accessible to users of network resources.
* Protection from viruses, Trojans and worms
* Protection for mail servers such as Sendmail, Qmail, Postfix and Exim
* Scanning of all messages transmitted via Microsoft Exchange servers
* Scanning of messages, databases and other objects on Lotus DOMINO servers
* Anti-theft protection for smartphones
* Protection from phishing and spam attacks
* Blocking of virus epidemics
* Centralized installation and administration
* Support for Cisco庐 NAC (Network Admission Control)
* Support for Microsoft Vista
* Proactive protection from malicious programs
* Personal Firewall with IDS and IPS
* Security when working on WiFi networks
* On-the-fly scanning of web traffic
* Roll back of malicious changes made to the system
* Intelligent redistribution of resources during full system scans
* Quarantine of infected and suspicious objects
* System for reporting on system status
* Automatic updating of databases
Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security Requirements
No additional system requirements.